Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Have You Heard of Swag Bucks?!

Search & Win
Well now is the time to join! The concept is simple, you sign up, download their nifty toolbar and instead of searching through google, you search through swagbucks! They get all their search results from google, so you don't have to worry about weird sights and not finding what you're looking for. I search 3 times a day, morning, afternoon, and evening and I win usually 3 times per day. When you search through their search engine you win SWAG BUCKS, which when you earn enough, are redeemable for prizes and even gift cards!!
I have been a member for just over 2 months and I have redeemed 7 $5 Amazon gift cards. Its a pretty simple way to earn some extra cash for the holidays approaching! I plan on saving my swagbucks and buying my parents something nice on Amazon. So, if you weren't interested before, you should be now...so get on over there and sign up for swagbucks !

No comments:

Post a Comment