Thursday, May 9, 2013

Baby Brecken Has Arrived

Mommy & Brecken During C Section

I wasn't due until May 12th, which is Mother's Day this year, but I went into labor on April 23rd around 8 P.M. I wasn't even aware I was in labor to be honest, I thought my kidney had exploded, bc I had the worst back pain ever imaginable. After being hooked up and being told I could possibly go home, it was around 2 AM and they decided to go ahead and perform my c-section.

For those of you who dont know, my Aunt Candy died a year and a half ago on November 12th, the same day my daughter passed away in 2005. My Aunt Candy's birthday is April 24th, and baby Brecken was born April 24th. Coinsidence? I think not. Aunt Candy was watching over us and had some funny plans.

Brecken was born weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces and was 19 1/4 inches long. My beautiful baby boy...pictures are below. Giveaway of Daddy Scrubs to follow soon so please follow this blog!



-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment