Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Zulily :)


Have you heard of Zulily? A super sweet website that posts daily deals for moms, babies, and kids. They have the cutest clothes for little girls, and being that I have the most adorable, whimsical little girl alive...I love checking out their stuff daily when I get their e-mails. 

I signed up for a notification e-mail to be notified when they would have a certain brand on Zulily, and they sure enough e-mailed me last night to let me know it would be live today! I am super happy and will be ordering for my little girl. The brand I wanted notified about is Zoe, they have the cutest pants, like below.

They have a bunch of cute outfits for kids, and the prices are awesome, so I really encourage you to check it out. With Christmas coming up so fast, and birthdays, etc. they have tons of stuff that I know you will just love if you sign up for their daily deals e-mail! If you do sign up, please sign up through this link HERE


*I was not compensated for this post and I am in no way affiliated with Zulily. This post may contain referral links, and I may be compensated for referring you. All opinions are my own honest opinion. *


No comments:

Post a Comment