Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving and now Christmas?!

Where has the time gone? This time of year always goes by way too quickly. From October until the new year my life is so busy, here's a run down of important dates...
-Halloween
-My daughter'a birthday
-Thanksgiving
-Christmas
-Anniversary
-New Years

Busy, busy!! We went out of town this year for Thanksgiving and are with my husbands family. It was fun. I think it's always pretty interesting getting the whole family together, and lots of good belly laughs! 

Before Thanksgiving, I was given the opportunity to go to a nearby Waterpark to review it for the blog and we had a ton of fun (see post later). My daughter brought a friend and my mother-in-law came out to help me since my husband had to work. We had a blast and we can't wait to go back.

Now as Christmas is fastly approaching and our house elf Dennis has arrived and brought cold weather with him, we are getting in the Christmas spirit. We've put our tree up, well a few trees up, put our door decor out, and table decor also! Closer to Christmas, my daughter and I will start baking obscene amounts of cookies and we will force my husband to take them to work. 

I always like to make the peanut butter blossoms, pecan t-balls, and snickerdoodles. On Christmas eve we always have BBQ hot dogs and lil smokies with black olives. We usually open one present on Christmas Eve because my daughter and I just can't wait!!!
Do you have any Christmas traditions or recipes??



No comments:

Post a Comment