Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Honest Company

Hope you all remember the blog post review I did on this company a couple months back, if not you can go read it HERE. I have used this company for about 3 months now, and I wanted to update on how it was going. I use any kind of diapers really, there are few I don't like, like when the poop explodes up the back....I despise those diapers!! These diapers from Honest have never leaked, and I have never experienced a blow out. They are thicker than most diapers, probably because they are all natural and dont have chemicals to soak up all the "stuff". However, they work awesome! No smells either! They are however running a bit small for my guy. My son is 11 pounds at 3 months old and he is in a size 1 with ALL other brands of diapers, except for Honest. In this brand he is in size 2.
Heres a photo of the different designs and they have new ones right now also....



Above is a photo of what a bundle looks like. Its basically a monthly supply of diapers and wipes. You get 6 packages of diapers, and 4 packages of wipes. The cost of the monthly subscription is $79.99, and it is a monthly thing. However, I ordered and had way too many and they were able to push off my subscription by 2 months, and in 2 months if I still have too many, they can push it off again. Or, if you don't like their products, you simply call and cancel. Their customer service is excellent and they dont keep you waiting on hold long! They have a code right now for 40% off bundles, but its only valid for first time bundle purchases and it expires 7/19/13, so act fast! It makes the bundle only $47.97 instead of the regular price of $79.99. You can also order both bundles, the diapers and the essentials and it should take the 40% off both, which makes for a amazing deal!!!!!!

Please join the Honest Company under my link below!

The code for the 40% off is TOTL%AU4P94

If you'd rather not order an entire bundle thats ok, you can order their trial which includes 7 diapers and 10 wipes. Its only $5.95, but it does enroll you in the bundled monthly subscription, so if you dont like it or dont want the bundle you must call and cancel!

-Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment