Thursday, August 29, 2013

Upcoming Reviews!

I know, I know...I haven't given you any great material to catch up on here at Coupon Swag lately. My family and I went on vacation to the Outerbanks of North Carolina and stayed in Rodanthe the beginning of August. Then my little girl just entered into SECOND GRADE last week! Children grow entirely way too fast. As I sat on my porch steps waiting for the bus to pick up my newly second grader, I was holding my 4 month old and cant believe how life has changed so much in such little time!

With all the being said, I apologize, but I am back at it, and have some amazing reviews lined up for next week, with 2 giveaways also!! One is Snappies and the other is for Hawaiian Bread! (See photos below)  Stay tuned, and as always every product I review is aimed to save you money and be the best quality product of its kind!!




Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment